A chemical peel exposes the younger skin beneath by removing layers of skin with a chemical solution. Chemical peels can lessen or improve scars, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, acne, and other skin flaws. The type of skin issue that is treated and the depth of your peel are determined by several chemicals.
A chemical solution is used during a chemical peel, sometimes referred to as chemexfoliation or dermapeeling, to enhance the appearance of your skin. With this procedure, a chemical solution is applied to your skin, resulting in damage to its layers. During time, the skin layers begin to peel away, revealing younger-looking skin. The new skin typically has a more equal tone, a smoother texture, and fewer creases and wrinkles.
What ailments are treated with a chemical peel?
Chemical peels are used to treat certain skin disorders or to improve the tone and texture of your skin in order to enhance your look.
You often get chemical peels on your hands, neck, or face. They may lessen or enhance:
Fine lines around the lips or beneath the eyes, as well as wrinkles from aging, genetics, and sun damage.
Specific forms of acne.
A light scar.
Freckles, liver spots, age spots, sun spots, and uneven skin tones.
Actinic keratosis is a term for precancerous scaly lesions.
Scaly areas, dry skin, and a poor complexion.
Melasma caused by taking birth control medications or becoming pregnant.
How are chemical peels performed?
Glycolic Acid Peels (30% or 20%) can be applied weekly or biweekly to exfoliate and refresh the top layer of skin. Application Glycolic 30% Glycolic 20%
- A skin analyzer with comparable capabilities is used for skin analysis.
- If there is makeup, the skin is completely washed with Hydrating Cleanser after applying Esderma MD Cleans & Glow, and then the DermaPeel Set is applied.
- Peeling is applied once more, this time covering the entire face and neck in vertical motions.
Peel Solution may cause the client to experience stinging, itching, or burning; however, this is typical; towards the end of the treatment period, liberally apply Neutralizer Solution.
- Use sunscreen when outside.
- You should switch out your pillowcases and stay away from water for 24 hours.
- For 24 hours, avoid wearing makeup.
- For one week, avoid using applications like solariums, saunas, and Turkish baths.
- Use paper towels instead.
- The suggested products should be used continuously in accordance with the usage guidelines.
- Strict adherence to the appointment date is required liberally.